When chatrooms and IM first became popular in the mid 90's, I found myself in really lively conversation with folks about biblical issues. Although I would not consider myself (by any means) a theologian, at some point in the conversation I would normally be asked if I was a pastor or bible teacher of some kind. At first, it was all very flattering... until I looked at the content of my conversations. It was pretty basic stuff; stuff that any Christian should be able to know if they simple read the bible and take it at face value. So, this corner of the website was born.
In this space, my goals is to post (when time permits) replies to questions that I have been asked, public talks, and other articles. I pray that you find this place a blessing and encouragement.
- What Manner of Love is This? (2010/02/14)
- Happiness Versus Joy (2007/06/08)
- Magnificent Christmas Songs (2006/12/24)
- The Bridge (2005/10/21)
- An Unwelcomed Surprise (2004/02)
- Fishing (2004/01/23)
- Q: Which denomination?" (2001/04/05)
- Q: What is "Faith in God through Jesus Christ?" (circa 2000)
- Q: How did you become a Christian? (2009/08/30) (Unbridged Version Circa 2000)